Nadeem Iqbal donated O+ plasma in Bahawal Nagar
Pakistan's Plasma Donation Community
You don't have to be a doctor to save lives, Just Donate Plasma! It's safe, simple & it saves lives.
Who can donate the plasma?
You can only donate your plasma:
- If you diagnosed with COVID-19 Positive, then you tested Negative
- If you completely recovered from the minimum last 14 days
- If you dont have any symptoms like (shortness of breath ,Cough , Fever) from the last 14 days
What are the symptoms of covid-19 ?
Most common symptoms:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement